Journal of Agriculture and Applied Biology (J. Agric. Appl. Biol.) is striving to disseminate recent techniques and applications in agriculture and applied biology for researchers, students, and scholars in research institutes and universities worldwide.
Journal focuses on crops, from seed to quality, growing under the tropical zones
The journal publishes articles that report recent findings in the following areas:
- Seed Science and Technology
- Agronomy & Horticulture
- Crop Protection
- Soil Fertility & Organic Farming
- Land Use & Land Evaluation
- Sustainable Agriculture.
- Plant-Microbe Interactions
- Plant Biology
- Plant Biotechnology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Postharvest Physiology & Technology
- Product Quality