Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor), therefore upload also statement of originality
- Make sure the References follow APA 7th style, with DOI or http where applicable
- Please follow the the template of the manuscript as provided on the JAAB website
- Make sure the manuscript is free of syntax and grammar errors. We encourage the author(s) to check the English of their manuscript to the Professional English Service
- At Comments to Editors: Write 2 names, country, ORCID and or Scopus ID, and email of potential reviewers to speed up the review process.